Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional makes available to designers a complete set of tools for calculating building structures of any size and complexity. Engineers can investigate the behavior of designs in both linear and a nonlinear formulation. Interoperability with Autodesk Revit Structure makes a building information model (BIM) is even more informative. Engineers have the ability to perform calculations of various types of designs much faster.
* Minimum: Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit (Ultimate, Business, Home Premium); Windows XP SP2 Professional; Windows 7 (Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium).
* Intel Pentium 4 February Ghz or better with technology SSE2, or equivalent processor from AMD.
* 3 GB RAM.
* 3GB of available disk space 5GB of free disk space after installation.
* 1280 x 1024 monitor resolution, 24-bit color.
* Two-way communication with Autodesk Revit Structure. Transferring the results of calculations in the model design improves coordination of documentation.
* Enhanced partitioning into finite elements. High accuracy of partitioning improves the quality of the results.
* Application of state standards. Supports multiple languages, systems of units and SNIP.
The integrated modules for the calculation of reinforced concrete and steel structures. The procedures used international payment standards.
* Through the workflow – from design and calculations prior to release of drawings of building products. The drawings are formed by transfer model and the results of calculations in AutoCAD ® Structural Detailing.
* An open and flexible API-Interface. Liaising with external programs such as Microsoft ® Excel and AutoCAD ®.
Download Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis - New Features