You Are Here: Home» Operation System Tools » Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat Desktop Edition ISO

Ubuntu  - using the Linux operating system kernel based on the Debian project.The main developer and sponsor of the company Canonical.The project is currently being actively developed and supported by the free community.P.S. Image files with the extension *. ISO.

Ubuntu 10.10 Desktop Edition I386 [1xCD]
Type: System
Version: 10:10
Released: 2010

Those who are always requesting Linux / Ubuntu, here I will give her the latest version of Ubuntu and you can try and download by using the IDM.

You are feeling bored with windows, can try this Ubuntu as the operating system on your PC / Laptop it.

Version of ubuntu that I gave it, was reserved only for the desktop operating system only and not functioned as a server OS for PCs or servers who opened the cafe in kantor.Beda to the server with which I give you this, is the designated krn ubuntu as a desktop OS for the using the Intel 32 Bit processors.

Maybe that's all interchangeable explanation I give for you I have been requesting a linux / ubuntu and good luck ..

Download Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat Desktop Edition ISO