DJ Audio Editor is easy-to-use and well-organized audio application which allows you to perform various operations with audio data. You can create and edit audio files professionally, by having ability to apply dozens of amazing effects to audio files such as Amplify, Add Noise, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Reverb, Invert, Reverse, Fade In/Out, Vibrato, Compressor, Normalize, Expander, Phaser, Time Stretch and Pitch Shift with ability to change all parameters to make your unique effect.
The widely covered input audio formats and a set of amazing filters allow you to add endless innovation to music creating and design, and also displaying a waveform or spectral image of audio file makes your work faster. Finally save your audio file to various output formats including MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AIFF, FLAC, RA, AU, M4A, MP2, AVI, MPG, FLV, SWF and make it playable every where.
DJ Audio Editor Features:
- Open, create, edit and save audio files.
- Display a waveform or spectral window of an audio file and apply zooming.
- Save output files to various audio formats including MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AIFF, FLAC, RA, AU, M4A, MP2, AVI, MPG, FLV, SWF.
- Play whole audio file or any part of it.
- Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Paste, Paste From File, Paste Mix, Paste Mix from File).
- Include powerful filters on audio files (Low/High/Band Pass, Notch Filter, Low/High Shelf, Peak EQ Filter).
- Apply various effects such as Amplify, Add Noise, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Reverb, Invert, Reverse, Fade In/Out, Vibrato, Compressor, Normalize, Expander, Phaser, Time Stretch, Pitch Shift.
- Ability to change all parameters of effects and filters to make your unique ones.
- Use marker to locate the selected part or special part of the audio data.
- Keep history events and allows you to Undo/Redo.
- Free update for any new version.
Download DJ Audio Editor v3.1