You Are Here: Home» Google Chrome , Mozilla Firefox » Google Chrome vs Mozilla Firefox?

Google Chrome is not faster than Mozilla Firefox since Google Chrome take more time to upload the web pages than Firefox. No doubt it is improve but not faster.
I have switched about 90% of my surfing to Chrome. It seems much faster, as well as I like the way it's laid out and how it works. Some sites require IE, so I apply IE8 for things like immediate books online, etc.
 Google Chrome is faster than Mozila Firefox but I'm not sure if it is better than Mozila as Mozila has lots of SEO plugins which work as SEO tools for webmasters and it is good for webmasters also..
 Google Chrome is not quicker than Mozilla Firefox since Google Chrome take more time to upload the web pages than Firefox. No doubt it is better but not quicker