You Are Here: Home» Graphic Design Tools » Anim8or 3D Portable

Anim8or is a 3D modeling and character animation program that I have written over the past couple of years, not as a commercial endeavor, but because I love 3D graphics, animation, and programming.  While it is far from a complete professional level application like 3DStudio MAX or Lightwave, I believe that it has enough capability to be of use to others.

Have you ever imagined to be an animator ...?.make an animated film itself ...?.some people might imagine the same goes with me.I'd love to see the animated movie alone result of my work.since then I started to pick out what software is needed to create an animation and ad two software that are often used by animators ie autodesk 3dmax and maya.

but the price of the software is expensive does not correspond with my bag price can reach  million. indeed still are pirated too much anymore but I learned not to use pirated softwareother than that''the existing tools in the software difficult to understand let alone the only study alone at home, it would be difficult to understand, I'm almost desperate to learn to create animations and finally I found a free animation software tools''alias open sorce it was very easy to understand.software named anim8or,very light run on Windows, these applications not only amounted to 1.72 mb nyampe 2 mb, and need not be installed because this portable application can even run it directly from pendrive.

Download Anim8or 3D Portable